Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mother-In-Law!

She is on her way! And I am feeling a bit frantic! There's so much to be done! Groceries to get, guest beds to make, kitchens to scrub (okay, only one kitchen) ... I actually found myself scrubbing the inside of the medicine cabinet this morning - just in case she looks.

I really do love my mother-in-law. She's as sweet as cake, but golly, this sure is a rotten time for her to show up on our doorstep.

You see, and those of you out there who are trying to conceive will understand this, now is not a good time. Is there anything that dampens *the mood* quite like a mother-in-law? Did I mention that she's bringing Handsome's aunt too? And then his sister arrives Friday night ... and there's only ONE bathroom in our tiny home! And it's located in our bedroom! Eek!

Oh sigh and good grief, will I ever become pregnant at this rate? I'm thinking NO -- at least, not this month.

No time to think of that now though -- I'm off to scrub! 




No comments:

Post a Comment